Exercise System Overview
We've organized the FitBar Trainer and FitBar Mount exercises and movements into 5 categories so you can quickly find the training you are looking for. Click below to access the index page for each series.
100 Series - Upper body / core: this category, which includes suspended push ups and rows, works more of the upper body, while engaging certain stabilizers in the core.
200 Series - Core: these exercises, which include pike, plank, and crunch, concentrate on the core, stabilizer, and mid-back muscles.
300 Series - Lower body / core: these exercises, which include squats and lunges, work the glutes, quads, ham strings, and other leg muscles.
400 Series - Whole body: these exercises, which include squat pulls, are combination movements which work the entire body.
500 Series - High intensity: these exercises, which include jumps and kicks, quickly get your heart rate soaring.
General Exercise Instructions
- Always listen to your body, and adjust movements as needed.
- Keep your spine neutral by naturally aligning the three curves of the back.
- Keep your head and neck relaxed and in line with your spine.
- Keep your chest lifted and your shoulder blades down and back, as if they are pointing toward your back pockets.
- Inhale and exhale fully and naturally.
- Keep your core muscles engaged by imagining a wide elastic band encircling your body spanning from just below the ribs down to the pelvic region; lift your pelvic floor into the center of this imaginary band. Allow the core to expand slightly as you breathe normally, but always return to the engaged core.
- Keep knee and elbow joints soft, even when the leg or arm is straight.
- Always wear non-slip shoes when working out.